Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Seattle Biz-Tech Summit is proud to have Hyatt Regency Bellevue as our conference venue. This luxury hotel serves as an anchor within the trendy Bellevue area with nearby luxury shops, high-end restaurants and lounges and plenty of entertainment options.
900 Bellevue Way NE,
Bellevue, Washington, USA 98004-4272
Tel: +1 425 462 1234
Fax: +1 425 646 7567
Nicknamed “The Emerald City”, Seattle is one of the most livable cities in the world. It actually receives less annual rainfall (36 inches) than New York City and Atlanta. Surrounded by lakes, rivers, Puget Sound, and mountains, Seattle is a recreation enthusiast’s dream. There are also several Fortune 500 companies located in Seattle, including Starbucks, Costco, Nordstrom, Boeing, Microsoft and Amazon. Some of the must see tourist attractions are the space needle; Pike place market; the Seattle great wheel; original Starbucks; and Boeing manufacturing tour.
Fun facts about Seattle
- The U.S. Census Bureau lists Seattle as the most educated city in the US with more than half of residents over 25 yrs old having a bachelor’s degree.
- Seattle also regularly ranks as one of the most fit cities in the U.S.
- The total number of gray, drizzly days in Seattle are high, which give it the reputation as a rainy city, however most East Coast cities actually have more yearly rainfall than Seattle.
- Seattle sells more sunglasses per-capita than any other major city in the U.S.
- Seattle is home to some of the longest floating bridges in the world: Evergreen Point (520) Bridge at 7578 ft, and Murrow (I-90) Bridge at 6620 ft, both which cross Lake Washington.
- Boeing, UPS, Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, Costco, are just some of the major U.S. companies founded in Seattle.